Monday, May 05, 2008

So Very Blessed

Not only do I have a wonderful and supportive family, I also have a fabulous best friend, Christin. Chris and I go way back...20 years to be exact. We met in the 4th grade and even though there were times when we drifted apart a little, we always called each other best friend. When Chris and I get together, it's almost annoying to other people around us. We have a million inside jokes and laugh loudly and uncontrollably the entire time.

This last weekend, Chris and I got together and spent the ENTIRE day in Dallas. We did all the girly things best friends should do - shopping, pedicures, eating out and more shopping. We were without our kids and it was fabulous to have a day doing things for us and ONLY us.

My highlight of the day was getting cupcakes from Sprinkles. If you like cupcakes, you must try this place. Chris and I both agree that the strawberry cupcakes are the best! Yum!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a good time in Big D.
We go out of our way to avoid it(big grin). We did go to Waxahachie last Wednesday . . . that's more our speed!

Jons Mom said...

I am so very blessed to have you as my BFF! That day was such a blast! I will always look on it with such fond memories! - Remember the Cha Cha Cha in Restoration Hardware!!?