Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day. For me, it was a day of many blessings. I did not have to lift a finger for the entire day - it was so very relaxing. Special thank you to the love of my life, John for making it absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop smiling all day.

Emma made a card for me using her brand new Cuttlekids die-cut machine. The machine was an early birthday present from her Mama and Grandad and she uses it ALL the time. I have to say I'm thrilled that she has caught the crafting/scrapbooking bug. Oh, and the answer is yes...I will be using the Cuttlekids for my own scrapbooking needs. ;)



I gave my mom a shadow box containing a photo that dates back about 27 years. The picture shows my mother dressing me in a yellow raincoat. The background in the box says, "A Mother's Love."


I loved that photo so much that I enlarged it and hung it in my own home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie,

That picture was a beautiful gift. It brings back so many memories every time we look at it. Wasn't it fun in Austria?

Dad

P.S.
Your blog is fabulous!