Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!

Good morning, everyone!

This morning is absolutely gorgeous. We had some thunderstorms this past weekend and the air now looks so clean. We have the windows open and the fresh, spring air feels wonderful.

I have to share another good thing with you. I am officially OFF of caffeine and I really feel great! I'm not gonna lie to ya - it felt like someone was jabbing a thousand knives through my head over and over the first few days. I'm soooooo glad I got over that hump. Believe it or not, I actually have more energy now without the caffeine.

And one last piece of good news...Emma is now swimming WITHOUT floaties! Congratulations to our big girl! We're very proud of our little water bug!

Here's another layout of our sweet Lilly bean.

2 comments:

Allison said...

okay, I am so totally impressed with your gift for scrapbooking! I wish may layouts came out as good as yours! instead, I am just glad to get pictures into the album! Shoot, at this point, just ordering pictures would be good!! Anyway...from now on I will refer to you as my master scrapbooking friend!!! :)

Unknown said...

I remember when I quit drinking caffeine, I had a bad headache for two weeks. If finally disappeared.

Congratulations on your new little swimmer!