Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy Bees

Hello! We have had a busy week! John's birthday was successful and everyone had a great time. Emma and Lilly's present for their daddy was an ice cream cake. It took a lot of strength for Emma to keep it a surprise. She wanted to tell him so badly.



Part of my gift for my husband is a date night tomorrow WITHOUT our darling daughters. We haven't decided what we are going to do. All we know is that there will be NO high chairs and kid's menus.

We have really needed this date night...and I am forever grateful to my mom and dad for keeping the girls. I love my little cherubs with all my heart, but it will be a nice break.

Before I go, I want to show you these coupons that John made for me about a year ago.




Aren't they hilarious?!!? Basically, I was able to hand over one of those cards if I ever felt frazzled and needed a break. I could either have him take the kids and leave OR I could leave by myself...no questions asked.

No comments: