Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Hello, friends.

We have had a nice, care-free weekend so far. We started the day by picking up a Cinnamon Dolce Latte for myself and then did a little shopping. I needed a new pair of running shoes so we stopped by the shoe store. Let me just say my girls are OBSESSED with shoes. As I was trying on different pairs, the girls were excitedly pulling out every colorful, sparkly, flowery shoe they could find. They just HAD to try on all of them and say, "Awww, how pretty!"

I felt like I was in an after school TV special when Emma tried to convince me to buy them by saying in her sweetest voice, "Come on, you can get them. It will be fun." Is she trying to get me to buy drugs or shoes? I don't really know.

Now, they really did not get this obsession from me. I think I'm going to have to out their Grammy and say that they got it from her. ;)

Here's a sweet photo of our Lilly Bean. Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: