Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh, I love it!


It felt sooo good to do something creative, and it came out so well. I made an "E" for Emma's room and I love it so much I want to marry it. Lilly, of course, will have one made for her room, but the store didn't have an "L" in stock, today. My inspiration for this precious creation came from here. Instead of sewing together several pieces of paper, I just slapped on one piece and called it a day. The project did not take long at all!
Who knows...I might even eventually make the other letters of her name.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks 'E'mazing!!!

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! You did good : )

Jons Mom said...

I like the E! (grunt, grunt)

Amy M. said...

Very cute and creative. :-)

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful! but i'm ready to see something else! :)~

lindsay said...

i LOVE your blog! you do the sweetest things (abc cake), and yes, it looks like faith hill commented on your blog! :)