Monday, June 30, 2008

Forgive Me

So sorry I haven't been blogging more. Emma will be starting Kindergarten this fall and I'm just trying to savor every moment. It will be the first time she is away from me every day, all day. When my little girl steps into the classroom of her new school on the first day, I don't know how life will be from then on. Will I still know everything that is going on in her sweet, innocent mind? Will her cheery personality change? Ugh, I try not to think about it too much.

It has been glorious these last five years with my little princess and we have had so much fun! One of my favorite things to do with my girls is to take them to our local library. Fortunately, there are always so many fabulous programs at our library and I have built a lot special memories while being there with my girlies.

Here are Emma and Lilly enjoying a play at our library. As you can see, they are having a blast.



Lilly just lurves her sister. Hehe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Libraries are sooo wonderful!
Your beautiful little girls looks so much alike - I never realized how much until I saw these photos of them.