Sunday, November 09, 2008

October Recap

Hello, friends. Before we get to the end of November, I want to share some October photos. It was a busy month and I'm honestly glad it's over. I have promised myself to make November and December as simple as possible so that I can enjoy my family during this special time of year.


Storybook Character Contest at Emma's School
She won first place!


Two Little Tinkerbells
I had so much fun decorating their treat cauldrons with paint pens and ribbon.


Treat Packages
These were fun to make. I got the idea from here.


Pumpkin Carving
Every year, we carve pumpkins, roast pumpkin seeds and watch "The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" while munching on our roasted seeds.


Fall Fest at Emma's School


Spice Pumpkin Kisses
The recipe is here.

No comments: