Friday, March 28, 2008

Party!

Many of my friends and family know that I LOVE to plan birthday parties. Emma's birthday is coming up and she has announced that she would like to have a Barbie Princess party. I have a couple of months to plan, so I'm still in the brainstorming stage. One item I know I will create is a "Happy Birthday Emma" banner. Every year on Emma's birthday I will pull out that banner and hang it up for her. Hopefully, it will last at least until her 18th birthday.
Lilly's 2nd birthday party had a cupcake theme. Of course, I made a banner for her, as well. My whole banner idea was inspired by Aby at Creative Organizing.
Here are the pictures from Lilly's party. It was mid-afternoon so I had some finger foods for snacks. There were sprinkles, spring colored M&Ms and jelly beans for guests to decorate their own cupcakes. Everyone had a fabulous time.



1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I see a dress me up platter from SLAH. Love those!